Quality Care from Your Local Highlands Ranch & Castle Pines Pediatric Dentist
At Colorado Kids Pediatric Dentistry we work hard to provide children in Highlands Ranch, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Parker, Centennial and Littleton, CO with high quality pediatric dental care. Our dentists are specialists at working with younger patients and helping ease any fears your children may have about the dentist. We believe that early exposure to proper oral health leads to a lifelong maintenance of a happy, healthy smile.
Choosing a Pediatric Dentist
Like a pediatrician is your child’s primary medical provider, a pediatric dentist is the primary (and specialty) oral care provider for your infant, child and teen. A pediatric dentist must complete an advanced post-doctoral course, accredited by the American Dental Association, of at least two academic years in the specialty of pediatric dentistry to be considered a specialist in the field. This extensive training provides pediatric dentists the knowledge to treat children’s teeth, provide a positive dental experience and to educate children on the importance of maintaining good oral hygiene.
Pediatric dentists provide comprehensive oral health care that includes the following:
- Oral health exams for Infants, which include risk assessment for disease caries in mother and child
- Preventive dental care including cleaning and fluoride treatments
- Nutrition and diet recommendations for optimal oral health
- Early assessment for straightening teeth and correcting an improper bite (orthodontics)
- Fixing cavities and tooth defects
- Diagnosis of oral conditions associated with various diseases
- Management of gum diseases and conditions
- Care for dental injuries such as fractured, displaced, or knocked-out teeth
Our dentists are passionate about working with children and promoting lifelong oral health. We love watching our patients grow up and we work hard to build a trusting relationship with them. We believe that when our patients trust us, they are less anxious and fearful of dental treatment and more likely to practice good oral health.
Contact Our Highlands Ranch or Castle Pines Offices
At Colorado Kids Pediatric Dentistry, we believe in maintaining open communication with our patients and their parents. If you have any questions about pediatric dentistry or our treatments, please don’t hesitate to contact our Highlands Ranch or Castle Pines, CO pediatric dental offices. Our friendly staff is happy to answer any questions or schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!